1. Joined
    13 Feb '03
    Moves
    12 Jun '03 18:23
    Why not make timeouts automatic, so that less people would have to cry about it. This way if they set their vacation setting it would be on the honor system, otherwise it the timeouts just happen..
    jeoin. Knights of the Square Table..
  2. Amsterdam
    Moves
    12 Jun '03 18:28
    Originally posted by Jeoin
    Why not make timeouts automatic, so that less people would have to cry about it. This way if they set their vacation setting it would be on the honor system, otherwise it the timeouts just happen..
    jeoin. Knights of the Square Table..
    Automatic time-outs are already in tournament games, but not in normal games...when you're playing a friend...you don't want to time him out, so it would be stupid to make all time-outs automaticly, and when it's automatic...people would just turn their vacation setting on so they couldn't be timed out!

Olav
  3. Joined
    13 Feb '03
    Moves
    12 Jun '03 19:08
    it hasn't happened in the quick fire tourney. I have had the chance to time 4 people out. None of which occured automatically. I concede your point about the vacation setting. It just seems there are some terrible poor sports out there... Thats life i guess. Thanks for letting me vent... Jeoin
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    12 Jun '03 21:17
    Originally posted by Jeoin
    it hasn't happened in the quick fire tourney. I have had the chance to time 4 people out. None of which occured automatically. I concede your point about the vacation setting. It just seems there are some terrible poor sports out there... Thats life i guess. Thanks for letting me vent... Jeoin
    You're right about the quickfire, it doesn't happen inmeadiatly, but after two days, and since it's done manually by Russ it could take a bit longer, but it's going to be fully automatic soon!

Olav

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree