1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Oct '13 11:54
    That's probably asking a bit much. Even the big international banking websites won't let you put in anything other than letters, numbers and spaces. Since this is an English-speaking website (with no translation function) it's probably not reasonable to include letters which don't appear on an English keyboard either.

With 26 standard letters, and 10 standard numbers, and spaces, anyone should be able to create meaningful folder names, surely.
  2. Joined
    07 Apr '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 15:44
    The FAQ page says:

To move the games between folders, select the 'manage games' button from the 'my games' page. Find the games you wish to move, and then select them by clicking their checkboxes. Next, select a target folder from the 'put in folder' link to complete the action.

But I can't find the "put in folder" link.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 17:082 edits
    Originally posted by EMCB
    The FAQ page says:

To move the games between folders, select the 'manage games' button from the 'my games' page. Find the games you wish to move, and then select them by clicking their checkboxes. Next, select a target folder from the 'put in folder' link to complete the action.

But I can't find the "put in folder" link.
    On the left side of the page under "Selected Games", use the "Move To Folder" option.
    Perhaps the terminology was changed with recent changes to the software.
    Anyway, that's the one you want, I think.

EDIT --- You will not see it until after you have selected "manage games".
  4. Joined
    24 Jun '06
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 21:56
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    That's probably asking a bit much. Even the big international banking websites won't let you put in anything other than letters, numbers and spaces. Since this is an English-speaking website (with no translation function) it's probably not reasonable to include letters which don't appear on an English keyboard either.

With 26 standard letters, and 10 standard numbers, and spaces, anyone should be able to create meaningful folder names, surely.
    I think this is not a big issue, in fact. The problem is that it worked fine for several years and now is not working.
    And if we were said something like "starting this update the folder names should not include special characters", this problem wad solve.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree