Max Games Bug

Standard membershroder
Help 30 Dec '03 12:28
  1. Alberton
    Moves
    30 Dec '03 12:28
    Hey..

I'm not a subsciber, so I understand the six game limit. Now I have 3 games going and I try to challenge a friend who has 5 games (also non-subscriber).. and I am getting the error screen which says Maximum Concurrent Games Limit Exceeded or something like that. Are there any other restrictions on your maximum limit?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks
    Shroder
  2. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    30 Dec '03 12:43
    Originally posted by shroder
    Hey..

I'm not a subsciber, so I understand the six game limit. Now I have 3 games going and I try to challenge a friend who has 5 games (also non-subscriber).. and I am getting the error screen which says Maximum Concurrent Games Limit Exceeded or something like that. Are there any other restrictions on your maximum limit?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks
    Shroder
    Sometimes it happens when the "sixth" match has just ended. Wait a day and it is open again.

Best solution? Become a subscriber, no gamelimits.
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    01 Jan '04 16:34
    This is a very old problem and I don't understand why it is unrepairable...
    th

PS: he's right, the best solution (anyway, not just if you have the particular problem): subscribe!
  4. Alberton
    Moves
    02 Jan '04 21:01
    LOL! thanks guys.. I guess any bug which encourages subscriptions isn't very high on the developers' "to do" list!

😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree