1. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 14:01
    Originally posted by Francopawn
    Also, if the message log doesn't work, the game log doesn't work either.
    As a fellow chrome user, I've never had problems with the 'message log', I can view each that have chat in perfectly fine. However, I've had problems with 'game log' occasionally, the loading bar just sits there, as though it is trying to load but just not having any joy whatsoever... most certainly I have had issues with 'pgn' but only in certain games it would seem, positional set ups \ thematic tourney's etc, where the 'fen' and 'pgn' interact together to form the board.
    That's my lot 🙂
  2. France, near Saumur
    Moves
    18 Nov '13 18:32
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    As a fellow chrome user, I've never had problems with the 'message log', I can view each that have chat in perfectly fine. However, I've had problems with 'game log' occasionally, the loading bar just sits there, as though it is trying to load but just not having any joy whatsoever... most certainly I have had issues with 'pgn' but only in certain games ...[text shortened]... tourney's etc, where the 'fen' and 'pgn' interact together to form the board.
    That's my lot 🙂
    Have you looked to see if in the games where you have had problems with the Games Log, there is also a problem with the Message Log? Perhaps you didn't have a dialogue with those players anyway?
  3. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Nov '13 23:01
    I'm also having this problem very occasionally, and when it happens both Message and Game logs are affected. Firefox/W7 on PC. Only on single games though, not across the whole game list.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    18 Nov '13 23:28
    Originally posted by Francopawn
    Have you looked to see if in the games where you have had problems with the Games Log, there is also a problem with the Message Log? Perhaps you didn't have a dialogue with those players anyway?
    Thanks for pointing the distinction out... I have checked the two games whereby the 'games log' is affected, these are the two games that I cannot get any 'pgn' results in either, but the message log appears to be working perfectly well. I know this as the opponent is someone that I have lengthy dialogue with in most all the games that I play against him...basically there is no interruption in any of the messages.
    I will keep checking 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree