1. SubscriberBart Kortum
    unDutchable
    California
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 20:11
    Although I very much like the new look of the site I am running into a couple of issues when challenging other clans:

1) Some users appear to be "unknown". For example, when looking for @alastair-nicoll (leader of clan Clan 25306) the site's response is: "unknown user".

2) I don't understand why the icon of several clan members are in "white" (i.e. unavailable for challenges) instead of "yellow" (i.e. available for challenges) whereas lots of these members are in fact available. Examples in Clan 25407 are @wim-b, @MMark, @batjuchin, @glammuus, @Loose-Screw, etc.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 10:49
    @Bart-Kortum

1) This was the result of a long standing bug - so thank you for alerting this - if someone had 2 consecutive spaces in their name at sign up, their name was not resolvable. This has now been fixed, and the account highlighted has had the name updated.

2)This was an error introduced during the update when all the images were replaced. An incorrectly named icon. Again, now fixed.
  3. SubscriberBart Kortum
    unDutchable
    California
    Moves
    10 Oct '18 14:44
    @Russ

Glad to be of assistance and thank you for the swift follow up

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree