1. Standard memberTarpey
    Wizzard Lv.3
    Coventry, UK
    Moves
    22 May '11 19:04
    Hi,
    I'm struggling to use the ingame message function when using Opera mini on mobile.redhotpawn.com. When I click on the message link nothing seems to happen...am I missing something? As you can see the forums work just fine :o) Please help as I suspect my opponents consider me rude/mute....
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    22 May '11 19:37
    Originally posted by Tarpey
    Hi,
    I'm struggling to use the ingame message function when using Opera mini on mobile.redhotpawn.com. When I click on the message link nothing seems to happen...am I missing something? As you can see the forums work just fine :o) Please help as I suspect my opponents consider me rude/mute....
    Does the function work the same way as when you use it on a regular computer?
    (I don't use a mobile is why I ask.)

In other words, do you set up your move, create the message and then send them together with the "submit" button, and can only do this when it is your turn to move?
  3. Standard memberTarpey
    Wizzard Lv.3
    Coventry, UK
    Moves
    22 May '11 22:59
    Yes, I believe this to be the case. What I suspect should happen is that the message link opens a field for text entry. The problem is that it doesn't seem to have any effect.. I will try a different mobile browser and see if it makes any difference.
  4. Standard memberTarpey
    Wizzard Lv.3
    Coventry, UK
    Moves
    25 May '11 18:04
    Well, I seem to have the same issue using Dolphin mini browser. I've also noticed this problem affects the notebook text window as well as the message box... any ideas?
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 May '11 19:10
    You may need to send in a feedback if you don't get any responses here.
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    25 May '11 22:22
    I've never been able to text when I have no option but to use a mobile..it's really a case of 'if all else fails, get the mobile out,' certainly for me whilst I'm away from home..some eastern european countries still have appallingly localised internet, even in Slovenia I've really struggled recently...I've tried a few different browsers also...enquiries seem to suggest this is an issue with all browsers but perhaps there is one out there ??

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree