1. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 07:05
    Hello Mods,

The current leader of The Germans is no longer creating/accepting challenges and is unresponsive to messages. He sent messages to all of us in the clan and stated that he would hand over leadership - this was a while ago - and now that I can take over and have tried contacting him he is not writing back or handing leadership over to anyone.

I created a thread in our private clan forum for which I copied/pasted the link for below. A number of the players gave me the nod for leadership but most of the others are silent - most likely reason is that the clan has been inactive for so long.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?subject=%27clan_leadership&threadid=152207

I will also copy/paste the message our current leader sent to us in the next post along with the link.

It would be great if I could take over and if not please advise as to what should happen next.

Thanks for the help!

TSaffle - Thomas
  2. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 07:09
    Here is TomCr's original message he sent to us stating that he is/was leaving.

>To all,
    I am unemployed at the moment, and I'm also entering law school in August, so my money situation will be difficult for some time. I am looking at every way to reduce expenses, and cancelling my subscription here is one of those. Please send me a message if anyone is interested in being the clan leader.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/mymessages/msgread.php?mid=4780057
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 09:25
    HI,

sending feedback via the lionk at the bottom of the page will probably be more effective...
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 11:05
    Originally posted by TSaffle
    Here is TomCr's original message he sent to us stating that he is/was leaving.

>To all,
    I am unemployed at the moment, and I'm also entering law school in August, so my money situation will be difficult for some time. I am looking at every way to reduce expenses, and cancelling my subscription here is one of those. Please send me a message if anyone is ...[text shortened]... sted in being the clan leader.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/mymessages/msgread.php?mid=4780057
    As indicated by posters in the other thread you created, changing leadership is not straightforward in this case: Thread 152182

However, and as 'ponderable' indicates, you must send feedback ( at the bottom here, and underneath 'support' )... I suggest you send copies of ALL comments your clan leader has made in the private forum, send them along with your own offer to become leader.
    Good luck !
    Note: We cannot view private forum posts here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree