Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 19 Jun '03 02:00
    Would it be possible for everytime that we won a game for a check valueing 500 hundred US dollars to be sent to us?

-Thanks! hehe

-TimmyToilet
  2. Standard member SirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    19 Jun '03 02:36
    I second that!!
  3. Standard member royalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    19 Jun '03 02:45 / 1 edit
    I think that we should be paid $500/ win. I also think non pawnstars should be excluded, and that subscription prices be raised by $500/ game won.
  4. Standard member SirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    19 Jun '03 02:59
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    I think that we should be paid $500/ win. I also think non pawnstars should be excluded, and that subscription prices be raised by $500/ game won.
    I second the first part.
    Still figuring out the latter part
  5. 19 Jun '03 14:24
  6. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    19 Jun '03 19:08
    I'll play anyone in this thread so far for $500 excluding RoyalChicken and SirLoseALot for $500!!!

7. 19 Jun '03 20:11
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I'll play anyone in this thread so far for $500 excluding RoyalChicken and SirLoseALot for $500!!!

I'll play everyone with a lower rating that I have on this site for free...but if the lose they'll have to pay because they didn't read the small lines at the bottom of the contract!

Olav
  8. 20 Jun '03 02:56
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

haha that would be just me and i believe youve beaten me already...you think ill play you for money now?
  9. Standard member SirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    20 Jun '03 09:27
    Nice scheme TT,letting him win and then play him for money.You're a real hustler
  10. 21 Jun '03 00:53
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    Nice scheme TT,letting him win and then play him for money.You're a real hustler