1. Joined
    13 Feb '03
    Moves
    25 Apr '03 21:39
    i would really like to have more board choices and also more color options. also please throw in a new vette. 🙂
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    25 Apr '03 21:44
    Originally posted by Jeoin
    i would really like to have more board choices and also more color options. also please throw in a new vette. 🙂
    just wondering....couldnt you have said that all in the thread?....save space and people wont have to jump back and forth to answer you
  3. Joined
    13 Feb '03
    Moves
    25 Apr '03 21:59
    i felt like keeping the idea of a thread intact. Therefore i made a new thread for each topic so that any who cared about one could reply without becoming bogged down with issues they don't care about.
    sorry for spreading it out. I actually have alot more ideas for the site. I would like to have a game counter on my games page so that i can tell at a glance how many games i have going.
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    26 Apr '03 10:15
    @Jeoin:
    I think this is good that you choose for each topic a new thread. When one can sum it up under one topic then write it under one thread. This makes it much easier to find old threads (as the search-option is not very good here).

I support the colour/outlooking idea very much! This could be organized with different templates to choose. And to add some chess fonts could also make the site a bit richer (and slower?).
    But you can also play under www.chessatwork.com and other mirror sites and so you have differnet layouts availible!

The idea with the nb of currents games in the "Your status" of MyHome is good!
  5. Joined
    13 Feb '03
    Moves
    26 Apr '03 16:28
    thanks for the support. I only make suggestions to help, and don't do it ofton. I like this site and have got several people to join some of which are now paying customers. I think when you have such a good idea you should try to be innovative. This could easily become the premier chess site on the web.
  6. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    26 Apr '03 19:04
    thanks for the support.
    😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

I only make suggestions to help, and don't do it ofton. I like this site and have got several people to join some of which are now paying customers.
    ...like me! 🙂

I think when you have such a good idea you should try to be innovative.
    I have (too)many ideas. And I post them to improve the site.

This could easily become the premier chess site on the web.
    RHP is already the premier chess site on the web! 🙂 😀 😉
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree