more links

Standard memberthire
Help 08 Mar '03 08:20
  1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    08 Mar '03 08:201 edit
    You link the pawnstar to the subscrption page but you don't link the red turnament sign [English ??? 🙁 ] to the turnament.

I couldn't find the page where the rating calculations are explained (to help Luck).
    BTW: as this questions raises frequently it would be nice to add a rating-calculator: I always says you how you will be rated if you win/draw/loose against this player.

A link to the challengeplayer possibility direct from his playinfo would be great!

And another link: Add in the playerinfo a link to the
    rating over time graph. (another idea here: you show the opponent's rating in my "performance over time" and the game id, but not the players nickname! - But somewhere else here in the forum someone else already mentioned some other good improvements for this feature)

where do I find all the explainations about pawnstars, wings, coulours (red/yellow), ...?
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    08 Mar '03 11:05
    and in the turnament section from the turnamenttables it would be nice to links the player's names with their playerinfo.

BTW: why do use knights as symbols for the playing colour here at rehotPAWN? 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree