1. St. John's
    Moves
    18 Jul '03 13:49
    This may already be possible and I've missed it..........Just wondering if it would be possible to setup more than 1 open invite at a time. I usually set up a white game and black game as open invites. Unless I'm missing something I have to go back in and setup each game one at a time. If there was an option to click 1 to ?# of games we could setup 3 white and 3 black in one shot for example. You might want to limit the number of games to a reasonable number to avoid pranksters blocking the system or even make it a feature for Pawn Stars only.
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    18 Jul '03 13:541 edit
    Originally posted by ROOMS2004
    This may already be possible and I've missed it..........Just wondering if it would be possible to setup more than 1 open invite at a time. I usually set up a white game and black game as open invites. Unless I'm missing something I hav ...[text shortened]... ocking the system or even make it a feature for Pawn Stars only.
    Try clicking the start game button multiple times in quick succession... I find that if I click it 6 times I end up with 3 open invites being created without me having to go round the houses again 🙂 It used to be 6 games for 6 clicks but things change... try it anyway 🙂

Rhymester
  3. St. John's
    Moves
    18 Jul '03 15:06
    Many thanks...it worked....whether by design or not it saves time

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree