1. New York City
    Moves
    09 Jul '04 16:54
    I like the new filters that have been added, but I'd like to suggest that there be an in progress filter as well -- the logical inverse of the complete filter.

Malcolm Pollack
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    09 Jul '04 16:59
    Explain,I'm not sure to understand..........................😕
  3. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jul '04 17:52
    Originally posted by AntoniusBlock
    I like the new filters that have been added, but I'd like to suggest that there be an in progress filter as well -- the logical inverse of the complete filter.

Malcolm Pollack
    I'm not sure I undertand either. But it sounds to me that if you filter your games by "completed" and then archive them all and then remove all filters then you'll have all your games that are still in progress. Is this what you're looking for?
  4. New York City
    Moves
    10 Jul '04 02:09
    Hi - I was just commenting on the fact that the one filter that is NOT available is to show all in-progress games, regardless of whose move it is. I often refer to old games, so I haven't archived them, but it would be handy to be able to filter the "my games" page to show only the games that are in progress. As I said, it would be the logical inverse of the "completed" filter, i.e. it would show all the games that are NOT "completed".

I imagine it would be a relatively simple programming task...
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    10 Jul '04 02:26
    I agree, 'In Progress Games Only' should be an option when searching a set of games.

P-
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    10 Jul '04 02:42
    Originally posted by AntoniusBlock

<snip>.... I often refer to old games, so I haven't archived them, ...<snip>
    The games that are archived can still be reviewed with no problem. It's just the same as reviewing them from the 'my games' page.

I archive my completed games as soon as they're over, and only keep games that are in progress on the 'my games' page. Or am I not understanding something?

regards, Marc
  7. New York City
    Moves
    12 Jul '04 02:14
    Hi Marc,

No, not misunderstanding anything -- I just use the page differently from you, that's all. I like to have all the games in one place, and thought an &quot;in progress&quot; filter option would be a fairly simple feature to add. If you think about it, if all the completed games are to be archived as soon as they are done, then why have a &quot;completed&quot; filter either? It just seemed to me that &quot;in progress' was the only logical option that was missing.

Malcolm

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree