1. Joined
    25 Aug '04
    Moves
    03 Sep '04 12:291 edit
    In the 'My Games' screen, I would like to be able to determine my color in each game without having to click on the Info button. A simple W or B would suffice, maybe next to the game id field.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    03 Sep '04 12:33
    Originally posted by John Dalmas
    In the 'My Games' screen, I would like to be able to determine my color in each game without having to click on the Info button. A simple W or B would suffice, maybe next to the game id field.
    I don't know if this will help you... but you can click public games and enter 'John Dalmas'

Use the 'In progress' button and you will have a similar list showing you who's black and white.

I think it would be a good feature W vs. Bk... and even organize your game list by what color you play.

P-
  3. Joined
    25 Aug '04
    Moves
    03 Sep '04 19:441 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I don't know if this will help you... but you can click public games and enter 'John Dalmas'

Use the 'In progress' button and you will have a similar list showing you who's black and white.

I think it would be a good feature W ...[text shortened]... .. and even organize your game list by what color you play.

P-
    Thanks, that's ok but I can't play my games from that screen?
    Pure laziness really but it is a pain having to turn my board around again and again! 🙂
    I'd rather just play through all white moves then all black moves - if you see what I mean!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree