My Games list won't stay sorted

My Games list won't stay sorted

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
15 May 06

The My Games list used to stay the way I put it - sorted by last move with the most recent game at the top.

Today, though, it seems intent on being sorted by Game ID instead. Each time I've logged in (more than one computer) it's switched back to this.

Anyone else having the same problem, or am I just 'special'?

w
Jo

Moving on...

Moves
15 May 06

Originally posted by orfeo
The My Games list used to stay the way I put it - sorted by last move with the most recent game at the top.

Today, though, it seems intent on being sorted by Game ID instead. Each time I've logged in (more than one computer) it's switched back to this.

you're just 'special' 🙂

actually if i play chess on my laptop my games list comes up in a completely different order to the games list on my desktop...maybe a similar problem

F

Moves
15 May 06

Then I'm special too...

D

Moves
15 May 06

Originally posted by orfeo

See this thread, which also has a workaround for Firefox users until this problem is solved: Thread 43274

David

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
15 May 06

Originally posted by DdV
See this thread, which also has a workaround for Firefox users until this problem is solved: Thread 43274

David
Thanks. A pity I use IE so the workaround doesn't help (there's no equivalent, is there?)

Something has clearly happened to the site which has had the unintended effect of losing this bit of 'memory'.