My games

Standard memberdube
Help 29 Sep '10 23:32
  1. Joined
    04 Jun '03
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 23:32
    "myGames" comes up with oldest games first.
    I want to see latest games first
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 23:59
    Across the top is a bar where you can toggle game id, opponent, time, move number, and last move to change the sequence in which they are presented. I guess getting "move number" so the low numbers are on top would put more recent games on top
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 04:08
    Last move header in the bar has a triangle beside the words. Click on "last move" and you will get an inverted triangle, with the list sorted the other way up. The MyGames page sorting sequence will stay there unless you change it again.
  4. Joined
    18 Mar '10
    Moves
    02 Oct '10 16:27
    Originally posted by dube
    "myGames" comes up with oldest games first.
    I want to see latest games first
    There are 10 different ways to sort your games. If by lastest games you mean the ones you started most recently you can hit the Game Id triangle to switch the order.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '09
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 00:27
    I went online tonight and saw that somehow my last 6 active games were resigned by me. Unfortunately, I did not resign them, I made moves in each last night. Is this a glitch in the system? Can these games be reactivated? If not, then I will no longer use this site.
  6. Standard memberrandolph
    the walrus
    an English garden
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 02:30
    Originally posted by aravor
    I went online tonight and saw that somehow my last 6 active games were resigned by me. Unfortunately, I did not resign them, I made moves in each last night. Is this a glitch in the system? Can these games be reactivated? If not, then I will no longer use this site.
    Odd. Do you perhaps play on a public computer and forgot to log off? Otherwise, I'm stumped.
  7. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 09:27
    Originally posted by aravor
    Fact 1: your games were resigned by either yourself or another party ( public / private PC not logged off perhaps ) or another party is privvy to your log-on details. In both cases it is totally your responsibility, not the sites.

Fact 2: those games cannot be re-instated.

Fact 3: you're a non-sub bottom feeding parasite ( and have been for for over a year ) so nobody really gives a rats pitote.

skeeter

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree