1. Joined
    20 Sep '03
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 05:30
    My oponnent don't move last 7 days and game not finish yet, WHY?
  2. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    30 Sep '03 06:211 edit
    Two options, first the game could have a 14 or 21 day timeout. Second a timeout is available but you have not cliamed it. Does a skull appear next to the game ?

If it does click on it to claim the win.
  3. Joined
    17 Sep '03
    Moves
    01 Oct '03 10:48
    Is there some way to finish the game without claiming the win? (And after 3 moves, obviously). I want people looking at my rating to know how well I'm playing, not how unlucky i am at choosing opponents who lose interest after 4 moves - out of six completed games I've had two time-outs!😕
  4. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    01 Oct '03 11:211 edit
    go to 'delete games' screen. (I usually go there by clicking on a game that is under 3 moves old). the screen has a tick box text to all the games that are under 3 moves old and games that are past TO. Check the box of the game you wish to delete (if necessary uncheck the box of any games you wish to keep), update, and the game disappears without rating changes.

At least this used to work, but it may have been removed. Let me know how you get on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree