1. Standard memberjeff johnson
    knightsout
    EPHRATA
    Moves
    31 May '04 20:19
    my game settings are for 3 day timeout and 7 day ending bank, now my opponent has set his time standards to 21 day T.O. and 28 day finish. this holds up my game volume, and i was hoping we could suspend this game into archives until his return, so i can move on with more chess play???????Game 520570
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    31 May '04 21:07
    A player cannot change the time settings of a game after it is started.
  3. Standard memberjeff johnson
    knightsout
    EPHRATA
    Moves
    01 Jun '04 12:02
    i have just paid for a full year subscription, because this is one of the most enjoyable chess sites i've played on, but i have yet to be recognized as a member.
  4. Standard memberjeff johnson
    knightsout
    EPHRATA
    Moves
    01 Jun '04 12:10
    Originally posted by jeff johnson
    i have just paid for a full year subscription, because this is one of the most enjoyable chess sites i've played on, but i have yet to be recognized as a member.
    so i could get full benefits from this site, i became a full member, and for some reason the sight doesn't recognize me as that?
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 Jun '04 12:28
    Originally posted by jeff johnson
    so i could get full benefits from this site, i became a full member, and for some reason the sight doesn't recognize me as that?
    The process should be automatic, but I have manually upgraded you now.

Thanks for supporting the site.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree