1. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 11:09
    when i print it comes out with just a very faint shade of red ... and even that is only half there .. like a ghost.

the blacks blues greens etc are completely missing .. i have tried a few things ... what is going on and what should i do?
  2. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 11:57
    Learn to write.
  3. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 13:48
    Originally posted by flexmore
    when i print it comes out with just a very faint shade of red ... and even that is only half there .. like a ghost.

the blacks blues greens etc are completely missing .. i have tried a few things ... what is going on and what should i do?
    Sounds like you're out of ink.
  4. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 15:44
    Originally posted by flexmore

Try getting a new toner.
  5. In your face
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 21:17
    First go into your printing prferences and check your ink level. If you are out get some new stuff. Wahey. If not then try running the trouble shooter on the printer. Could be blocked nozzles. Or perhaps the ink has dried out if it is old. Could be a thousand and one things. Without actually looking at it and without any more info, it is hard to say.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree