1. North-West Ohio
    Moves
    12 Nov '08 01:29
    In "My Profile", I can see my rating and my opponent's rating. What's the Opponent's rating about? I understand it in reference to a specific person I'm playing, but in the profiles?! What does it mean. Also, I just completed my 1st 5 games and my provisional rating changed. So far so good... But then, while looking at my profile, right before my eyes, my rating lept up, and my opponent's rating as well. What's up?!😕😕
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    12 Nov '08 01:37
    Originally posted by Jim Dandy
    In "My Profile", I can see my rating and my opponent's rating. What's the Opponent's rating about? I understand it in reference to a specific person I'm playing, but in the profiles?! What does it mean. Also, I just completed my 1st 5 games and my provisional rating changed. So far so good... But then, while looking at my profile, right before my eyes, my rating lept up, and my opponent's rating as well. What's up?!😕😕
    Assuming you are looking at User 461665 then when you mouse over the green graph it is literally pointing at a finished game. If you move the mouse to a different part of green then you are in effect pointing at a different finished game hence the details above the green graph change to reflect the game you are pointing at.
    You can actually click on the green to see the actual game.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    12 Nov '08 17:542 edits
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Assuming you are looking at User 461665 then when you mouse over the green graph it is literally pointing at a finished game. If you move the mouse to a different part of green then you are in effect pointing at a different finished game hence the details above the green graph change to reflect the game you are pointing at.
    You can actually click on the green to see the actual game.
    Also, when you click My Profile the first "Opponent's rating" that is displayed (i.e. before hovering over the graph) is the one your opponent had in your most recently finished game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree