Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 25 Jul '05 22:12
    i searched my posts in recommended....i got a list of my posts i had made some time back, and the page only went to number 10, so it has none of my latest genius posts. i cant find my recents post without searching page by page of the recommended for everyone.
    should my list of posts go longer than 10 pages?
  2. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    26 Jul '05 09:03
    Originally posted by dale21
    i searched my posts in recommended....i got a list of my posts i had made some time back, and the page only went to number 10, so it has none of my latest genius posts. i cant find my recents post without searching page by page of the recommended for everyone.
    should my list of posts go longer than 10 pages?
    Hit the Forums, and then click the 'Search Forums' link.

    Pop your name in 'Search by Author' field and then select whatever dates you want your posts from.

    Then scroll down the list looking at the top of each post for Recs.

    Then give me a Rec for providing such excellent help! 😉
  3. 26 Jul '05 11:06 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Hit the Forums, and then click the 'Search Forums' link.

    Pop your name in 'Search by Author' field and then select whatever dates you want your posts from.

    Then scroll down the list looking at the top of each post for Recs.

    Then give me a Rec for providing such excellent help! 😉
    You forgot one step. He'll have to subscribe before he can give you a wreck.

    Edit: Oh, and more importantly... If you want to read more than page 1 of the search results, you have to delet the "threadid=0" in the address (towards the end), or the page will not be displayed. After doing so once, you can just change the page number to go to the next page.
  4. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    26 Jul '05 14:29
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    You forgot one step. He'll have to subscribe before he can give you a wreck.

    Edit: Oh, and more importantly... If you want to read more than page 1 of the search results, you have to delet the "threadid=0" in the address (towards the end), or the page will not be displayed. After doing so once, you can just change the page number to go to the next page.
    Maybe I'll get a dreaded non-sub wreck!

    Really? I've never had to delete anything from the URL to view mutilple pages when doing it my way =/
  5. Subscriber invigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    28 Jul '05 00:22
    Originally posted by dale21
    i searched my posts in recommended....i got a list of my posts i had made some time back, and the page only went to number 10, so it has none of my latest genius posts. i cant find my recents post without searching page by page of the recommended for everyone.
    should my list of posts go longer than 10 pages?
    If you are after your genius posts look under genius as your username;

    btw you should only have one account
  6. 28 Jul '05 00:33
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Maybe I'll get a dreaded non-sub wreck!

    Really? I've never had to delete anything from the URL to view mutilple pages when doing it my way =/
    Cool, I checked it again, and it seems that this has been fixed. 🙂 Thanks for pointing that out.