My stats bug

Standard memberRavello
Help 15 Jan '04 13:57
  1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    15 Jan '04 13:57
    I drawn a non rated game but in my stats I seegames played 47,games rated 47.How's that?maybe a bug?
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    15 Jan '04 14:03
    Nevermind ,now it's all right ,48 played and 47 rated...........
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    16 Jan '04 09:46
    A bit off topic (not a bug), but I post it here:
    what about the possibility to link a url to the personal website (like for the clans) in the playerprofile?
    th
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Jan '04 12:28
    By pure coincidence, I had considered this today. I was thinking about adding reciprocal links – just to boost RHP in the Google rating (This is soon to be my mission as we have dropped a few places). So, you can add a link to your profile if you provide a link back. The only thing stopping me doing this is the admin overhead of verifying the content of every site that we link too. Anyone else want this though?

-Russ
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    16 Jan '04 14:31
    I just had the very very good idea, that anyone who wants that can put the adress in his profile - not a link but it's there... 😵
    th

PS: If I am alone with that forget it! I don't think that this is important (as many of my wishes) 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree