my tornaments

Standard memberTDR1
Help 18 Apr '04 19:37
  1. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    18 Apr '04 19:37
    im nagging again....can there be a second and third page under my tourneys.....its frustrating looking through and trying to remember which one im in
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Apr '04 19:442 edits
    I agree, I have to say that the "My Tournament" page is almost of no use whatsoever. If you're playing in half a dozen tournaments that have random meaningless names you need more info in front of you to determine what your position is within each one.

I have posted before the minimum useful info would be an indicator of which tournaments you have completed your round in, and a bonus would be a arrow up or down (or whatever pretty inhouse graphic) indicating if you've qualified to the next round or not. Eventually I would like to be able to archive/delete the list of tournaments, the same with the clan challenges.
  3. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    28 Apr '04 01:02
    anybody else feel that this would help?
  4. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    28 Apr '04 05:01
    I agree. I think it would be very helpful to have an indicator (maybe a different color) to show which tournys I was still an active participant in.
  5. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    28 Apr '04 05:02
    Yup!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree