1. Copenhagen
    Moves
    08 Jan '04 23:171 edit
    I think there is a bug under My tournaments.
    You're only able to see the last 20 of your tournaments, and can't go further back.

And then I have a suggestion to the Most active player-list. I don't think people who haven't moved in the last 100 days should be removed from that list. I think its fine that they are removed from the other ones.
    Take for example Rhymester. If he didn't moved for 100 days (very hypothetical), then he would still be the one with most moves, but he would be removed from the list... I don't think thats fair to him.

Hennej
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Jan '04 21:39
    Originally posted by Hennej
    I think there is a bug under My tournaments.
    You're only able to see the last 20 of your tournaments, and can't go further back.

And then I have a suggestion to the Most active player-list. I don't think people who haven't moved in the last 100 days should be removed from that list. I think its fine that they are removed from the other ones.
    Take for ...[text shortened]... most moves, but he would be removed from the list... I don't think thats fair to him.

Hennej
    I'm aware of the 'my tournaments' paging problem. Expect a fix in the near future.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree