Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 30 Jan '05 06:46
    My home page shows " 1 game " in progress.

But my " My Games" page or "My Archives" pages do not show any waiting game. How come?
  2. 30 Jan '05 07:35
    Its magic mate.
  3. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Just another day
    31 Jan '05 11:15
    You may have a filter on. Click the "My Games" link and then click the "Action" link. Choose "My Move" or "All Games".
  4. Standard member ulysses soul
    wanderer
    31 Jan '05 12:50
    it is not your turn to play. so nobody is waiting for you
  5. Standard member Toe
    31 Jan '05 13:30
    Try clearing out your browser's cache
    I've had quite a few problems of late with myserty games when I use the "back" button for example. A cache-clear alwys solves them (for a while at least).
  6. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    31 Jan '05 21:39
    Originally posted by Toe
    Try clearing out your browser's cache
    I've had quite a few problems of late with myserty games when I use the "back" button for example. A cache-clear alwys solves them (for a while at least).
    If you are using IE you can reload the page (not from cache) using [ctrl]+[F5] together, which saves losing other cached pages you may want to keep.
  7. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    31 Jan '05 22:03
    the query http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/viewpublicgames.php?p1name=howzzat&p2name=&showgamescode=I&isminiboard=on does not show a single game, so you should not have any game in progress.
    th
  8. 13 Feb '05 14:17 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by thire
    the query http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/viewpublicgames.php?p1name=howzzat&p2name=&showgamescode=I&isminiboard=on does not show a single game, so you should not have any game in progress.
    th
    Thank you all for ur advices. I value them sincerely. But my mystery homepage refuses to mend itself. My homepage , even now, is still showing one game in progress. None of the above remedies has been effective in curing the mysterious malady.

Baffled by this challenging mystery, and determined to get at its roots, I have not started any new games after this miracle.😠😠

Is this an instance of some unexplained miracle, worth bothering about ? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  9. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    13 Feb '05 14:21
    Originally posted by howzzat
    Thank you all for ur advices. I value them sincerely. But my mystery homepage refuses to mend itself. My homepage does still show one game in progress. None of the above remedies has been effective in curing the mysterious malady.

Baffled by this challenging mystery, and determined to get at its roots, I have not started any new games after this miracle.
    I am having this issue as well. It's only started happening since the server swap. As far as I know nothing has changed on my computer.