1. Joined
    23 Feb '04
    Moves
    13 May '04 04:20
    Playing multiple games with the same opponent, playing some games rated and some not, most often I 'name' each game as it begins. But, the 'name' or comment never appears on the game board as it appears. I get confused and there is no way but to go back and forth between window to see exactly witch game I'm in at the moment.
    Please include the game 'name' or comment with the board window.
    Possible?
    CharlesB
  2. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    13 May '04 06:17
    Put the gamename in your notebook,that'll fix it.Be creative! 😀
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '04
    Moves
    13 May '04 11:24
    Thanks, Very Creative!!
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 May '04 14:13
    I was just finishing some maintenance work this morning when I read your post, so I sneaked it in with the release.

(Live tomorrow AM GMT)

-Russ
  5. London
    Moves
    14 May '04 23:42
    Originally posted by Russ
    ... so I sneaked it in with the release.
    Thanks Russ! It's amazing what can be done when the project manager, the developer and the QA man are all the same person 😵

I really like the new "after move" options too.

I think you ought to post a change history somewhere - maybe a "Russ only" thread - it would be fun to see how the site has developed. There would be a side-benefit, too, of knowing where to look to find out what has just been released.
  6. Joined
    23 Feb '04
    Moves
    16 May '04 21:55
    Originally posted by RolandYoung
    Thanks Russ! It's amazing what can be done when the project manager, the developer and the QA man are all the same person 😵

I really like the new "after move" options too.

I think you ought to post a change history somewhere - maybe a "Russ only" thread - it would be fun to see how the site has developed. There would be a side-benefit, too, of knowing where to look to find out what has just been released.
    Roland Young...
    What are the after move options , AND where can I find them??
    thanks, Charles.
    oh. and i didn't notice any game names this morning...
    or maybe they are only on new games??
    CharlesB
  7. Joined
    23 Feb '04
    Moves
    18 May '04 11:11
    Originally posted by Russ
    I was just finishing some maintenance work this morning when I read your post, so I sneaked it in with the release.

(Live tomorrow AM GMT)

-Russ
    Hi Russ! I was disappointed to Not see the Game Names in the board window yetttt

???

Thanks for all your great work!
  8. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    18 May '04 14:19
    He's sooo sneaky, you didn't notice!
    On the game history page, the game name is now in the second box up from the bottom on the right hand side, along with game status.
  9. Amsterdam
    Moves
    18 May '04 14:20
    Originally posted by Toe
    He's sooo sneaky, you didn't notice!
    On the game history page, the game name is now in the second box up from the bottom on the right hand side, along with game status.
    Indeed, but it's only in the recently started games, the 'old' ones don't have it... 🙂

O.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree