1. Joined
    07 Jan '04
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 18:51
    Hallo guys and girls

A member of my clan has to renew his membership on RHP but during the year his creditcard has expired and he now has a new one.

Is is possible to change the creditcard information so that the fee to RHP is automatically charged on his new card ?

Richardt
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 18:59
    Originally posted by Richardt Hansen
    Hallo guys and girls

A member of my clan has to renew his membership on RHP but during the year his creditcard has expired and he now has a new one.

Is is possible to change the creditcard information so that the fee to RHP is automatically charged on his new card ?

Richardt
    get them to send feedback - i think they can change the details on their subsciption page 🙂
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    29 Dec '09 17:342 edits
    Hallo guys and girls

Richardt
    Yes, you can change your credit card info.

Click on "My Home" in the upper left hand corner in the red strip, then scroll down to "my subscription" and click on that, and then click on "change billing details" and then change credit card info.

Done.
  4. Joined
    07 Jan '04
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 09:14
    @ King David

Thank you very much - that was exacly the information I was looking for - happy new year ;-)

Best, Richardt
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 04:32
    @ King David

Thank you very much - that was exacly the information I was looking for - happy new year ;-)

Best, Richardt
    Happy New Year to you also. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree