1. Standard memberplayer42
    Happy Hour Hero.
    Albuquerque, NM
    Moves
    27 Jul '04 04:521 edit
    Yes, I am one of those people. I love the General forum, but lately, it seems like every thread turns into a religious debate. The Christians just won't leave us alone. Can we please have a thread just for discussion of religion?
  2. Joined
    17 Feb '03
    Moves
    27 Jul '04 05:12
    Originally posted by player42
    Yes, I am one of those people. I love the General forum, but lately, it seems like every thread turns into a religious debate. The Christians just won't leave us alone. Can we please have a thread just for discuassion of religion?
    Religious debate is fine in the debates forum. Evangelism should be in it's own forum.

Feivel
  3. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    27 Jul '04 05:30
    Originally posted by player42
    Yes, I am one of those people. I love the General forum, but lately, it seems like every thread turns into a religious debate. The Christians just won't leave us alone. Can we please have a thread just for discuassion of religion?
    Christians?What christians?The people creating those threads are no christians.The aim is to pick a fight.Citing the bible doesn't make anyone a christian.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree