New Player Tables

New Player Tables

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
04 Jul 03
1 edit

Sad to see the dedicated MAP table bite the dust but times must move on... anyway great work Russ but there is one major problem.... apart from the on rating ranking table the default viewing order is upside down.. eg: You have to click on the yellow triangle to reverse the order to see the top of each table.

Rhymester

RHP Member No.16

Moves
04 Jul 03

Originally posted by Rhymester
Sad to see the dedicated MAP table bite the dust but times must move on... anyway great work Russ but there is one major problem.... apart from the on rating ranking table the default viewing order is upside down.. eg: You have to click on the yellow triangle to reverse the order to see the top of each table.

Rhymester
Also noticed my username is no longer highlighted, which makes it a little harder to spot when checking my standing.

very minor though. Overall it looks good!

Marc

o
Looooney Ork

A galaxy far away

Moves
04 Jul 03

Originally posted by mwmiller
Also noticed my username is no longer highlighted, which makes it a little harder to spot when checking my standing.

very minor though. Overall it looks good!

Marc
I don't like the new player tables they are very hard to understand. Also where is my star??? 😕

Moves
04 Jul 03
1 edit

Your username is highlighted but its on the previous page.
For example if I click 'Show My Rank' it takes me to page 13.
But my rank is back towards the bottom of page 12.

namaste
r

PS - I the new player tables are great ! 🙂

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
04 Jul 03

There is not a dedicated table, but all the information is there. [In fact, there wasn't really a dedicated table before, just a button that made it feel that way, if you see what I mean.] Now you just sort the columns.

I can add the buttons back in (it probably does make the page look better)

The highlighted row is back in as from a few minutes ago. One issue though, if you share a ranking with over 30 people, you may not appear on that current page.

-Russ

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
04 Jul 03

Originally posted by Russ
There is not a dedicated table, but all the information is there. [In fact, there wasn't really a dedicated table before, just a button that made it feel that way, if you see what I mean.] Now you just sort the columns.

I can add the buttons back in (it probably does make the page look better)

The highlighted row is back in as from a few minutes ago. ...[text shortened]... h, if you share a ranking with over 30 people, you may not appear on that current page.

-Russ
Yes I realise this Russ... 🙂 But what about the order being topsy turvy?

Rhymester

Moves
04 Jul 03

Hey Russ,

Im observing something different.

When I was 1444 (a few minutes ago) 'Show My Rank' would take me to page 13, yet page 13 begins with players ranked 1443.

namaste
r

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
04 Jul 03

Buttons have been added once more. I think that is enough for one night! 😴

-Russ

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
05 Jul 03
1 edit

Originally posted by Russ
Buttons have been added once more. I think that is enough for one night! 😴

-Russ
New day now Russ - how about switching round the default viewing order for games won, drawn and lost - or is it the way it is now because the top of all three would be the same person? 😉

Rhymester

C
Zak the mad boy

Stamford Bridge

Moves
05 Jul 03

Could we have Recent Players back please? That was really useful.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
05 Jul 03

Originally posted by CFC
Could we have Recent Players back please? That was really useful.
If you click on the right column and then click the little pointer at the top, it will show you the recent players. Is that what you're looking for?

regards,
Marc

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
06 Jul 03
1 edit

Originally posted by Rhymester
New day now Russ - how about switching round the default viewing order for games won, drawn and lost?

Rhymester
..and while you're at it how about making sure we know which year the dates are referring to. Rookie5 for example hasn't moved since August LAST year but will next month make him look like a current player. Also he hasn't moved for 100 days but is still in the table? 🙂

Rhymester