Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    26 Jul '03 00:27 / 1 edit
    The new profile page looks great!

    One more useful bit of information that could be added would be the time and date of the persons most recent move. Maybe it could be placed right under the date of joining, or it could be added into the statistics section....

    Marc
  2. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    26 Jul '03 00:33
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    The new profile page looks great!

    One more useful bit of information that could be added would be the time and date of the persons most recent move. Maybe it could be placed right under the date of joining, or it could be added into the statistics section....

    Marc
    Or how about above it. Where it is already.

    Overwhelmed with information, I think, Mr Miller. 😉

    -Russ
  3. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    26 Jul '03 01:03
    Originally posted by Russ
    Or how about above it. Where it is already.

    Overwhelmed with information, I think, Mr Miller. 😉

    -Russ
    LOL! I'm due for an eye exam and some new glasses, and now I know why.... But hey, it must have been a good idea, since you already thought of it.

    Thanks Russ!!

    Marc
  4. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    26 Jul '03 01:25
    OK, here's another one. I checked twice and it's not there right now...

    Next to the Tournament victories column, can you add a column for "Tournaments in Progress".

    I know I'm signed up for two or three but have lost track of which ones they are.

    regards, Marc
  5. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    26 Jul '03 09:29
    Russ

    Looking good.... but a few comments:

    1. The country name has not been included next to the flag.

    2. I don't think it's a good idea to include 'negative' information like 'no tournament victories' and 'Not an Original Pawnstar. In the first case it would surely be better to resurrect the 'Site Accolades' and include any wins in there and in the second case it isn't really fair because no one now has a choice about being an original PS (there are many who would have been if theye were around then). Why not only include that information on the profiles of those that are.

    3. I agree with Marc.... a list of tournaments that a player is involved in would be really useful.

    Rhymester
  6. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    26 Jul '03 12:06 / 1 edit
    'Not An Original Pawn Star' is a mistake. That should not be rendered.

    I will quickly fix that in the five minutes I have before I attend my nephews birthday....

    EDIT : Um, doesn't seem to render it anyway. I'll check more carefully later.

    -Russ

  7. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    26 Jul '03 16:20
    Originally posted by Russ
    'Not An Original Pawn Star' is a mistake. That should not be rendered.

    I will quickly fix that in the five minutes I have before I attend my nephews birthday....

    EDIT : Um, doesn't seem to render it anyway. I'll check more carefully later.

    -Russ

    It says 'Original Pawnstar - No' ..... which is the same thing.

    Don't get jelly in the works! 😉

    Rhymester
  8. 26 Jul '03 18:51
    The new page "profile" looks very good. One comment on this page: why is the MAP of the month awarding not mentioned anymore?

    Jan Wenting
  9. Standard member Crowley
    Not Aleister
    26 Jul '03 20:46
    Like Jan said, where are the official accolades awarded?
    But all 'n all, great job! I like the new look and feel, especially the message and challenge player features.