1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Sep '04 15:57
    I was always a little concerned that I didn't have a good record of all messages sent to me - so now it is possible to get an email copy of each message as it is deleted.

I, for one, will find it useful.

-Russ
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '04 16:003 edits
    Originally posted by Russ
    I was always a little concerned that I didn't have a good record of all messages sent to me - so now it is possible to get an email copy of each message as it is deleted.

I, for one, will find it useful.

-Russ
    Russ,

Can you please explain how this works now. Firstly, the link for "My Sent Items" is still visible and very confusing as when you now click on it nothing happens, so all our sent items (some of which, in my case, had details for forthcoming clan challenges) are now not available. Also, I used the "My Sent Items" list to see when a person had read a message, as the status turned from green (unread) to red (read), this was very helpful when arranging timely challenges.

I have tried experimenting with the "email backup" check box, but I cannot see where these emails are backed-up to? What does the small link below that says "sent items" refer to?

I am sure I'm not the only one confused.

Cheers,

Exy
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Sep '04 17:10
    Exy,

All messages are emailed to you as they are deleted when this checkbox is ticked.

-Russ
  4. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '04 17:131 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Exy,

All messages are emailed to you as they are deleted when this checkbox is ticked.

-Russ
    So just the items in your inbox, nothing to do with the sent items, the fact that they vanished for a time was a conincidence that lead to my confusion.

Panic over. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree