1. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    01 Mar '04 15:55
    Ouch! I entered too many tournaments and now have rather more games than I am comfortable with. In my efforts to cope I think there are a couple of additions that would be extremely helpful to everyone.

Basically, when you have many outstanding games at various levels of completion, you don't necessarily want to cycle through each of your games in turn, but would rather play those that are nearest to being timed-out or are busy consuming the timebank. Thus:

1) Just as there is an option to automatically cycle to the next waiting game after each move, why not an option to automatically return to the Game List after each move? This will definitely save time and bandwidth.

2) On the game list how about a sortable column (in ascending order) that displays the amount of time left (x.xx days) before the move time out is evoked and the timebank (if there is one) begins to erode. In this way, the most urgent games will be at the top, and managing large numbers of concurrent games becomes much easier.

2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '04 20:12
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    Ouch! I entered too many tournaments and now have rather more games than I am comfortable with. In my efforts to cope I think there are a couple of additions that would be extremely helpful to everyone.

Basically, when you have many outstanding games at various levels of completion, you don't necessarily want to cycle through each of your games in t ...[text shortened]... s will be at the top, and managing large numbers of concurrent games becomes much easier.

This has already been mooted . Instead of the 'last move' column in asc / desc it should be "next game closest to its T/O or 'time bank" Last move simply doesn't work as games can have 1, 3, 7, 14 days etc etc T'O's and the time of the last move is irrelevant. Eh Russ?

skeeter

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree