1. Standard memberUllichamp
    Ullichamp
    Bergheim, Germany
    Moves
    12 Jul '04 19:47
    It would be very helpful if you would be able to cancel clan duties only for selected clans.
  2. Joined
    22 Jan '04
    Moves
    13 Jul '04 00:21
    Originally posted by Ullichamp
    It would be very helpful if you would be able to cancel clan duties only for selected clans.
    Great idea...Sometimes I have 5 times more games in one clan than another, it would be good to just be unavailable for the one with most games.

You get a 'rec' too.
    πŸ™‚
  3. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    13 Jul '04 01:32
    he gets a rec from me
  4. Joined
    27 Aug '02
    Moves
    05 Sep '04 02:31
    Any update on this? Not that it effects me, but it effects alot of other people.
    Thanks
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    05 Sep '04 03:42
    Sounds like a very useful idea! πŸ™‚
    1 rec ~>
  6. Amsterdam
    Moves
    05 Sep '04 10:33
    Hm... it's a great idea, but there might be a small downside. Jealousness.

Let's say person X is in Clan 1 and 2; for some reasons, X makes himself available f for Clan 1, but not for Clan 2, wouldn't that piss the leader of Clan 2 off?

I guess I'm seeing the problem bigger than it is, I don't know. πŸ™‚

O.
  7. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    05 Sep '04 12:29
    Olav is right,one of the leaders should feel like you're making efforts only for the other clan and we know how this kind of things are going to end.................
    My solution is:just don't join 4 or 5 clans at time!
  8. London
    Moves
    05 Sep '04 14:13
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    Hm... it's a great idea, but there might be a small downside. Jealousness.

Let's say person X is in Clan 1 and 2; for some reasons, X makes himself available f for Clan 1, but not for Clan 2, wouldn't that piss the leader of Clan 2 off?

I guess I'm seeing the problem bigger than it is, I don't know. πŸ™‚

O.
    The OP got my rec. Whether the leader of Clan 2 gets upset or not might depend on the reasons; if he does get upset, then maybe X should leave Clan 2 anyway.

For example: I was invited to join one clan, joined another because its theme appealed to me and then was invited to join a third. I agreed to this invitation on condition that I was not entered in more than one challenge at a time for that clan. The leader found it hard to keep track of that request and managed to enter me for three challenges. If the proposed feature had been available, it would probably have made both of us happier.
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Sep '04 18:15
    Originally posted by RolandYoung
    The OP got my rec. Whether the leader of Clan 2 gets upset or not might depend on the reasons; if he does get upset, then maybe X should leave Clan 2 anyway.

For example: I was invited to join one clan, joined another because its theme appealed to me and then was invited to join a third. I agreed to this invitation on condition that I was not entered ...[text shortened]... ges. If the proposed feature had been available, it would probably have made both of us happier.
    I will add this to the clan update. (Only days away from starting work on this now...πŸ™‚ )

-Russ
  10. Standard memberUllichamp
    Ullichamp
    Bergheim, Germany
    Moves
    06 Sep '04 18:55
    Hi Russ,

thank you very much for doing this. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Ulli from Germany.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree