1. Joined
    09 Jul '03
    Moves
    22 Sep '03 14:52
    russ are u aware that there is no lithuanain flag available -or at least it wont display. we are privalliged to have perhaps the greatest living lithuanian chess player on the site (martinkeown 1236) and yet we cannot prove this (because we cannot see if anybody else comes from lithuania)
    it would please him greatly to have this situation rectified
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Sep '03 16:57
    Originally posted by mr tanker
    russ are u aware that there is no lithuanain flag available -or at least it wont display. we are privalliged to have perhaps the greatest living lithuanian chess player on the site (martinkeown 1236) and yet we cannot prove this (because we cannot see if anybody else comes from lithuania)
    You might want to Personal Message Russ and tell him about the flag... inclase he misses this thread.

P-
  3. Joined
    09 Jul '03
    Moves
    22 Sep '03 16:58
    aye good idea thanks
  4. Joined
    04 Jun '03
    Moves
    22 Sep '03 20:46
    My Mom came over from Lithuania with my grandparents when she was two,
    that was in 1912.

Last name was Gelzunas.

Ever have "schlizikies" (sp)? or those bowtie thingies?

Robbin
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Sep '03 11:37
    Originally posted by mr tanker
    Flag uploaded.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree