1. Joined
    08 Mar '07
    Moves
    04 May '09 20:55
    once again in game 6271138 my pawn reached 8th rank but when i click on q [or whatever] nothing happens. what gives?
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    04 May '09 21:29
    Originally posted by lhooq
    once again in game 6271138 my pawn reached 8th rank but when i click on q [or whatever] nothing happens. what gives?
    Do you have any extensions / greasemonkey scripts in use?

Game 6271138 shows a weird state. The pawn has reached the back rank but is still a pawn, but the move list shows the pawn being promoted to a Queen:
    33w - a8=Q

If you click through the moves then the pawn ends up being correctly promoted??

Send feedback about this - link at the bottom of the page. Explain in detail exactly what you did to get there and what browser / OS etc. you are using.
  3. Joined
    08 Mar '07
    Moves
    05 May '09 19:10
    i'm using an old mac os 9 or something. had 2 pawns ready to march forward, opponent had no way to stop them. chose one and ran for it, it reached the 8th rank and it just hung up. probably a meatware problem [me], it's happened before. can't figure out how to ms opponent. wish he'd resign so i can start another game.
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    07 May '09 19:42
    Originally posted by lhooq
    i can't figure out how to ms opponent.
    click the opponents id then look down the links on the left hand side of the page - there should be a link to message your opponent there

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree