1. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    20 Apr '08 16:27
    My game against a banned player has timed out, but there is no skull for me to click on. Instead, there appears the banned player icon with a message to please wait. So what happens now?
    Can I win that game on time, or is that game void and doesn't count at all?
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    20 Apr '08 17:55
    Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
    My game against a banned player has timed out, but there is no skull for me to click on. Instead, there appears the banned player icon with a message to please wait. So what happens now?
    Can I win that game on time, or is that game void and doesn't count at all?
    The game will be given to you eventually, whether you will receive any points for it though is hard to say.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    20 Apr '08 18:061 edit
    Originally posted by Drew
    The game will be given to you eventually, whether you will receive any points for it though is hard to say.
    You don't receive points for a win against a banned player. However, it does count as a win, which is mostly important in clan or tournament games.
  4. Standard memberAttilaTheHorn
    Erro Ergo Sum
    In the Green Room
    Moves
    20 Apr '08 19:50
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    You don't receive points for a win against a banned player. However, it does count as a win, which is mostly important in clan or tournament games.
    I assume when I'm told I get the win but I don't get the points, that you mean I don't get the rating points. I don't really care about that, but this is a League game and I do care about my team getting the points for the win. Does my team get those points?
  5. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    20 Apr '08 19:55
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    That's what I thought, however I received my full 32 after erice1 was banned as did countless others.
  6. Joined
    06 Sep '07
    Moves
    20 Apr '08 20:39
    Can we have clarification please from a mod that Attila will get the 3 league points for our clan?
  7. The sky
    Moves
    21 Apr '08 06:20
    Originally posted by AttilaTheHorn
    I assume when I'm told I get the win but I don't get the points, that you mean I don't get the rating points. I don't really care about that, but this is a League game and I do care about my team getting the points for the win. Does my team get those points?
    Yes, unless there's some bug screwing things up.
  8. The sky
    Moves
    21 Apr '08 06:20
    Originally posted by Drew
    That's what I thought, however I received my full 32 after erice1 was banned as did countless others.
    Ah. That's strange.
  9. Joined
    06 Sep '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '08 19:14
    Thanks for confirming

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree