no title

Standard memberFabianFnas
Help 17 Aug '06 11:53
  1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Aug '06 11:531 edit
    The tournament "August '06 Duel Banded 3/14 1200-1400" is now "Closed to new entrants". Thats oey.
    But if I want to se who will play in this tournament - how do I do?

(I think this is only temporary, but still.)

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to enter a title to this thread. Can I put one there afterwards? How do I do that?
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    20 Aug '06 23:23
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    The tournament "August '06 Duel Banded 3/14 1200-1400" is now "Closed to new entrants". Thats oey.
    But if I want to se who will play in this tournament - how do I do?

(I think this is only temporary, but still.)

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to enter a title to this thread. Can I put one there afterwards? How do I do that?
    Tournament 1285

And no you can't edit the title after you create the thread. You're stuck with it.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '06 06:50
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Tournament 1285

And no you can't edit the title after you create the thread. You're stuck with it.
    Now we can see it, naturally, but there was a while when one is locked out of the tournament page for this particular tournament.
    Why can't we allways see participants in a tournament?

And...

I want to remedy the misspelling in the title when I post the first messsage of a new thread. And I can't do it. Perhaps I should make a posting in the "Site Ideas" forum instead...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree