1. Joined
    11 Sep '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '05 22:24
    Let's say I wanted to play someone who was tremendously better or worse than I am, say for educational purposes. Is it possible to play a game without any points being calculated to your rating?
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    16 Oct '05 22:27
    Originally posted by metanoia
    Let's say I wanted to play someone who was tremendously better or worse than I am, say for educational purposes. Is it possible to play a game without any points being calculated to your rating?
    Yes. I leave the work of finding out how as an exercise for the reader. It's educational.
  3. Joined
    11 Sep '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '05 23:02
    Terrific! Hopefully someone else will verify your claim and point me in the right direction.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    16 Oct '05 23:41
    Originally posted by metanoia
    Terrific! Hopefully someone else will verify your claim and point me in the right direction.
    I can verify Xanthos' claim. Hint: A game which counts for your rating is called "rated". A game which doesn't - well, I think you can figure it out yourself now.
  5. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    17 Oct '05 07:50
    I will also verify Xanthos' claim and provide another hint.

The option is available on the 'create game' page.
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Oct '05 13:21
    My my - you people are so funny. I just can`t stop laughing at such wicked repartee.
    Here`s a thought - If you don`t want to answer a serious question, why not just keep your mouth shut?
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '05 00:02
    Originally posted by davfra
    My my - you people are so funny. I just can`t stop laughing at such wicked repartee.
    Here`s a thought - If you don`t want to answer a serious question, why not just keep your mouth shut?
    ha ha ha ha ......I'm typing with my mouth shut, is that ok?
  8. Joined
    11 Sep '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '05 01:37
    Thanks for the help.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree