1. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 17:15
    For some reason my team (Ireland) in the new 3 Day league has been displayed showing the same players as last season, even though three are non subscribers. This is different to the team I entered last week - don't know why. Before I alter things back, is it the case that I am allowed to enter non subscribers? I thought not but maybe I am wrong. (Apart from anything else, I don't want my team excluded or disqualified by an error I did not even make!)
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    02 Jun '12 19:321 edit
    Originally posted by finnegan
    For some reason my team (Ireland) in the new 3 Day league has been displayed showing the same players as last season, even though three are non subscribers. This is different to the team I entered last week - don't know why. Before I alter things back, is it the case that I am allowed to enter non subscribers? I thought not but maybe I am wrong. (Apart from ...[text shortened]... anything else, I don't want my team excluded or disqualified by an error I did not even make!)
    I'm unsure as to why the team wouldn't be as you'd entered it, I can only imagine that 'edit team' wasn't firmly pressed but I doubt that ..but what I can say without any doubt is that you cannot actually PLAY with non subscribers in your team. Some teams entered non subs in their line up, for the last 1Day league, but they were not entered on the actual start date. Essentially Russ disallowed them after warning he'd do so.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 08:59
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    I'm unsure as to why the team wouldn't be as you'd entered it, I can only imagine that 'edit team' wasn't firmly pressed but I doubt that ..but what I can say without any doubt is that you cannot actually PLAY with non subscribers in your team. Some teams entered non subs in their line up, for the last 1Day league, but they were not entered on the actual start date. Essentially Russ disallowed them after warning he'd do so.
    Thanks for the info.

I've cracked the problem - my own fault as always. From the league table, I can choose edit team and get the list for the coming season, or view team and get the list for the season just ended. The edit team facility neglects information about subs which is why I was checking the other list, failing to realise it was for a different season.

You should see the way I play my games! 😳

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree