Notebook

Notebook

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

Moves
26 Sep 05
1 edit

What good is it? it only saves when you press move. It doesn't save notes on moves pending?

C

Earth Prime

Moves
26 Sep 05

Good point. You can only save notes when you move or when it isn't your turn. No way to look at a position on your move, make notes on it, and come back later.

s

Moves
26 Sep 05

Originally posted by Regicidal
What good is it? it only saves when you press move. It doesn't save notes on moves pending?
Is it that urgent? I rather want to increase the distance between the "Message your Opponent" and "Notebook" functions. Recently I messaged my opponent my notes. 😞

R

Moves
26 Sep 05

Originally posted by Coconut
Good point. You can only save notes when you move or when it isn't your turn. No way to look at a position on your move, make notes on it, and come back later.
Oh, I didn't realize you can save when it isn't your turn. Half a loaf is better than none I guess.

R

Moves
26 Sep 05

Originally posted by schakuhr
Is it that urgent? I rather want to increase the distance between the "Message your Opponent" and "Notebook" functions. Recently I messaged my opponent my notes. 😞
Ha ha. I did the opposite and notebooked my message. Less damaging.