1. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    06 May '13 10:00
    Using chrome on a pc, When I do a move, any entries in the notes don't save, they used to with the old interface - now I have to remember to click on the save button by the notes or they are lost when I play the move, does everyone else get that? Is there any way around it?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    07 May '13 00:121 edit
    Under the old system, you could add/change Notes and click on the save link provided at any time, but if it happened to be your turn you could get away with not saving because the submit button would do it for you. Now that option isn't there your note-taking process is actually more logical, because you're required to click on the save link every time you add/change Notes and not just some of the time.
  3. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    07 May '13 18:48
    The problem is that now, with the new interface, I have the option to forget to save the notes before making my move; this is an option that I don't particularly want that much.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    08 May '13 03:371 edit
    Originally posted by iamatiger
    Using chrome on a pc, When I do a move, any entries in the notes don't save, they used to with the old interface - now I have to remember to click on the save button by the notes or they are lost when I play the move, does everyone else get that? Is there any way around it?
    TamperMonkey. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree