1. Joined
    20 Apr '06
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 11:38
    Can you tell me why I am not receiving game notifications to my email address please, telling me it is my turn to move.

And can you tell me what to do in my settings to GO TO NEXT AWAITING GAME right after I move.

MIKE
  2. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    04 Feb '08 13:531 edit
    Have you checked "My Settings > My Email Settings" to see if the first checkbox is ticked? Have you checked "My Settings > My Personal Details" to see if the email address is correct? If both of those look ok, I guess you should send feedback using the link at the bottom of each page.

To jump to the next waiting game automatically, you need to change a setting just before you hit the "Submit Move" button. Look down from the button and you will see the "After move preference". Click that to see the three options.
  3. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    05 Feb '08 00:06
    Originally posted by buttigiegmike
    Can you tell me why I am not receiving game notifications to my email address please, telling me it is my turn to move.

And can you tell me what to do in my settings to GO TO NEXT AWAITING GAME right after I move.

MIKE
    It's possible that emails from RHP are being blocked as spam - either by your ISP or by your own email client. Worth checking if everything else seems OK.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree