1. Standard memberQweequeg
    Beyond Category
    Chattanooga, TN
    Moves
    11 Jul '04 15:12
    I'm playing a one-on-one clan match. There are two strange things about it...

1. My opponent doesn't have a star. How can he be in a clan - the leader of the clan, mind you - without being a subscriber? I suppose he could have let his subscription lapse, but...?

2. My opponent has already blown his 7-day timeout and is running on his 21-day timebank now. But for the past three days his timebank has shown that he has 19.26 days left. 😕

Any thoughts?
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    12 Jul '04 01:43
    Originally posted by Qweequeg
    I'm playing a one-on-one clan match. There are two strange things about it...

1. My opponent doesn't have a star. How can he be in a clan - the leader of the clan, mind you - without being a subscriber? I suppose he could have let his subscription lapse, but...?

2. My opponent has already blown his 7-day timeout and is running on his 21-day timebank ...[text shortened]... for the past three days his timebank has shown that he has 19.26 days left. 😕

Any thoughts?
    2. He probably moved, which starts the timeout all over again. Just guessing.
  3. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    12 Jul '04 04:25
    Originally posted by rwingett
    2. He probably moved, which starts the timeout all over again. Just guessing.
    Timebank is the problem,not the time-out period.Which,he said, is 7 days so his oppo can never have 19.26 days.Timebank doesn't start over,does it?
  4. UK
    Moves
    12 Jul '04 07:22
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    Timebank is the problem,not the time-out period.Which,he said, is 7 days so his oppo can never have 19.26 days.Timebank doesn't start over,does it?
    Why can he not have 19.26 days?

After 7 days it starts going down, if he then moves it stops at whatever point. His 7 days then start again before it will begin to drop once more.
  5. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    12 Jul '04 08:271 edit
    No matter the Timebank ... how about having a clan without a subscription, weirdness. Have you send a message to Russ?

Wait a sec ... he probably had a month subscription, create the clan and started challenging... hmmm ... yep, thats allowed.
  6. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    12 Jul '04 08:32
    Originally posted by NicolaiS
    No matter the Timebank ... how about having a clan without a subscription, weirdness. Have you send a message to Russ?

Wait a sec ... he probably had a month subscription, create the clan and started challenging... hmmm ... yep, thats allowed.
    Hmmm....I hope this is a case of the player in question is just between renewing subscriptions. It seems as though there could be a loophole in the clan system where a person could take out a short term subscription create a clan and once subscription has ran out still able to run the clan and take part in clan challenges.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree