1. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    05 Sep '07 18:37
    I picked up an open invite from RedArcher a few minutes ago. He hasn't moved yet. He joined on 31.08.07 (that's 08.31.07 I think for Americans) and last moved around that time. I then noticed that his timebank on the game was already 4.87 days remaining and the game was created on the 31.08. Am I right in thinking he's probably abandoned the site and someone has just deleted the game from their inbox, returning it to Open Invites? I would just delete the game, but if my reasoning is correct will it not just go back to O.I. and continue to annoy everyone for the rest of time? Any suggestions on the best course of action? Thanks.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Sep '07 20:13
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    I picked up an open invite from RedArcher a few minutes ago. He hasn't moved yet. He joined on 31.08.07 (that's 08.31.07 I think for Americans) and last moved around that time. I then noticed that his timebank on the game was already 4.87 days remaining and the game was created on the 31.08. Am I right in thinking he's probably abandoned the site and som ...[text shortened]... annoy everyone for the rest of time? Any suggestions on the best course of action? Thanks.
    Put it back in the list, after 7 days it should die.

If you want to be sure this isn't going to be a problem, use Send Feedback and let them know the game number. They will either watch and be sure it dies, or assure you it will die after 7 days as I speculate.

P-
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    05 Sep '07 20:16
    Thanks Phlabibit, you're a star.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Sep '07 20:19
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    Thanks Phlabibit, you're a star.
    Burgar Tsar, but that's ok!

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree