On behalf of my opponent...

On behalf of my opponent...

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
01 Mar 08

Hi,
A friend of mine I introduced to RHP has been unable to get into his account. He asked for a password reminder, which was apparently sent but he didn't receive it.
I'm guessing maybe he entered his email address wrong or something, but is there any way I can relay login details to him? I do know his email address. The player is InLeBadger.
Cheers,
Jon

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
01 Mar 08

Originally posted by peonperdido
Hi,
A friend of mine I introduced to RHP has been unable to get into his account. He asked for a password reminder, which was apparently sent but he didn't receive it.
I'm guessing maybe he entered his email address wrong or something, but is there any way I can relay login details to him? I do know his email address. The player is InLeBadger.
Cheers,
Jon
The best way is to send feedback and explain the problem. The link is at the bottom of any RHP page.
Just to let you know. I had a e-mail yesterday from RHP that was about 12 hrs late in getting to me. So this may be the problem with him getting his password reminder.

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
01 Mar 08

Russ says in the 'email' thread below that that problem's been sorted, so definitely send feedback.