1. Standard memberkingofthe303
    Wormtongue
    Edoras
    Moves
    15 Feb '04 17:58
    This is not a complaint but just a suggestion. Having just been away from my PC for the first weekend in ages, I have returned to find that a tournament which I entered has started. And alas for me has also ended without me even making a move. I apprecite an email is sent advising the tournament has started, but away from my PC includes email. I find this slightly unfair as its not always possible to predict when a tournament might start. May I suggest that the timeout rules are not applied until a first move has been made. At least then everyone knows that the tournament has started and missing a move will be met with a forfeit of the game.

Jay
  2. Joined
    03 Oct '03
    Moves
    15 Feb '04 19:54
    Great idea 🙂
  3. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    15 Feb '04 19:58
    Originally posted by kingofthe303
    This is not a complaint but just a suggestion. Having just been away from my PC for the first weekend in ages, I have returned to find that a tournament which I entered has started. And alas for me has also ended without me even making a move. I apprecite an email is sent advising the tournament has started, but away from my PC includes email. I find th ...[text shortened]... hat the tournament has started and missing a move will be met with a forfeit of the game.

Jay
    Cool idea, and I find something quite disturbing about your avatar, can't put my finger on why it disturbs me though.

-Robbo
  4. Standard memberkingofthe303
    Wormtongue
    Edoras
    Moves
    15 Feb '04 21:431 edit
    Sort of enigmatic maybe? 😉

BTW Post above should say, ".. opening move has been made by both players."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree