Opera 8.65

Standard memberkaasbol
Help 18 Dec '07 16:21
  1. Joined
    10 Jan '04
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 16:21
    I have purchased opera mini 8.65 for playing chess on my PDA. When i tried the demo version I could play perfectly with it but now the chessboard has totally disappeared when I'm able to log in (which isn't always the case). I've contacted opera and they informed me that the problem might be caused by using RHP. Does anyone experiences the same problems and was anybody able to solve them.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 23:41
    Originally posted by kaasbol
    I have purchased opera mini 8.65 for playing chess on my PDA. When i tried the demo version I could play perfectly with it but now the chessboard has totally disappeared when I'm able to log in (which isn't always the case). I've contacted opera and they informed me that the problem might be caused by using RHP. Does anyone experiences the same problems and was anybody able to solve them.
    Have you tried http://mobile.redhotpawn.com ?
    Also play around with the board settings - there is an option there for using a 'reduced feature' board (link just below the board size settings on the 'My Board Settings' page), try that too.

If everything fails, then send feedback (link at the bottom of every page) - given that it's coming up to Christmas you may have to wait for a response.

You have cleared your cache and checked your connection properly?
    Good luck
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '04
    Moves
    25 Dec '07 08:41
    Originally posted by orangutan
    Have you tried http://mobile.redhotpawn.com ?
    Also play around with the board settings - there is an option there for using a 'reduced feature' board (link just below the board size settings on the 'My Board Settings' page), try that too.

If everything fails, then send feedback (link at the bottom of every page) - given that it's coming up to Christmas ...[text shortened]... nse.

You have cleared your cache and checked your connection properly?
    Good luck
    Hi,

I just removed my version of Opera 8.65m installed a new version and the problem has been solved

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree