1. Joined
    29 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 02:40
    my opponent is not playing so far. how can i claim a win on him.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 04:011 edit
    What happens if my opponents stop playing?

Occasionally this does happen. If it is within three moves (remember moves are counted in pairs) you can simply delete the game. You will not be able to claim the win as the game is too immature.

If the game is over 3 moves and the move timeout period has expired, you may claim the win and the points. To claim a win find the game on the 'My Games' page. If your opponent has not moved in the agreed period, a skull icon will appear next to the game. Clicking the timeout link will award you the win and the points. Please be considerate with timeouts – send a reminder if possible. If a user is set on vacation, please allow a reasonable period before you take the timeout.

Also, READ THE GODDAMN STICKIED THREAD AND/OR THE FAQ!
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 11:51
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    [b]What happens if my opponents stop playing?

Occasionally this does happen. If it is within three moves (remember moves are counted in pairs) you can simply delete the game. You will not be able to claim the win as the game is too immature.

If the game is over 3 moves and the move timeout period has expired, you may claim the win and the points. ...[text shortened]... efore you take the timeout.

Also, READ THE GODDAMN STICKIED THREAD AND/OR THE FAQ![/b]
    lol, for a moment there I thought you were actually being nice!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree