1. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 15:291 edit
    Is there any way to claim a draw in a game that will only have a result if one side makes a glaringly obvious blunder?

The game i mean is Game 3333637

He can capture my pawn but before exchanging i made sure my king could make the corner first. Theres no way he can force me out of that corner (moving between g1 and h1) to queen his pawn when its on the h-file.

I gave my queen up to make the forced draw quicker, be it by 3 move repetition or stalemate in the corner instead of having to put him in check 50 times with my queen. I have offered a draw in most of my recent moves but he is not accepting it.

I hope im not breaking any rules asking this and any advice would be appreciated.

EDIT: We have both been online simultaneously and the game has reached the inevitable conclusion. Well done Hangemhigh
  2. Joined
    08 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 17:141 edit
    Originally posted by mathmo
    Is there any way to claim a draw in a game that will only have a result if one side makes a glaringly obvious blunder?

The game i mean is Game 3333637

He can capture my pawn but before exchanging i made sure my king could make the corner first. Theres no way he can force me out of that corner (moving between g1 and h1) to queen his pawn when its o ...[text shortened]... n online simultaneously and the game has reached the inevitable conclusion. Well done Hangemhigh
    You need to claim a draw for repetition (look at the options next to the board on your move), it will not draw automaticaly.

Edit- I see it finished stalemate anyway

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree