1. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    02 Feb '05 15:21
    Hi guys -
    Got on the site this morning . On several of the games I'm seeing only a very small portion of the black queen (just the nobs on top ) . The tool bar says the screen's fully loaded . It doesn't seem to matter if I'm black or the opponent's black , it seems to be the black queen . Is this something on your end or do I need to shoot my computer ?
    I'm afraid to move as I don't know if other pieces are hidden . Game #899419 is an example .
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Feb '05 15:51
    If you are using IE, try holding down the ctrl key and then press the browser's refresh button. (or hold ctrl and hit f5)

-Russ
  3. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    02 Feb '05 16:12
    OK Russ , that seems to have done the trick - Thanks .
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    02 Feb '05 17:35
    but I have problems seeing your forum avatar...
    tried already deleting cache... 😉
    th
  5. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    03 Feb '05 15:17
    I have a problem with missing pieces too.. I keep refreshing my screen but they will not come back to the board..
    How do I get all my pieces from the little line below the board, to appear back on the checkered board? Would clearing my cache maybe work?
    Another problem I'm having is I'm unable to move my king many times.. the other guys stupid pieces keep boxing him in.. is there a plugin to fix this?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Feb '05 23:55
    Originally posted by MIODude
    I have a problem with missing pieces too.. I keep refreshing my screen but they will not come back to the board..
    How do I get all my pieces from the little line below the board, to appear back on the checkered board? Would clearing my cache maybe work?
    Another problem I'm having is I'm unable to move my king many times.. the other guys stupid pieces keep boxing him in.. is there a plugin to fix this?
    I know a sekret haxx0r! If you get your Pawn to the other side, you can get those pieces back!
  7. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    04 Feb '05 14:44
    I keep trying that, but there seems to be clutter on the other side that is preventing my pawn to reach the end.. are those 'popups' that I hear people complain about? is it the popups that are preventing me from reaching the end?
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Feb '05 06:35
    I keep trying that, but there seems to be clutter on the other side that is preventing my pawn to reach the end.. are those 'popups' that I hear people complain about? is it the popups that are preventing me from reaching the end?
    I think that's a virus. Are they moving in hostile ways?
  9. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    06 Feb '05 19:27
    yes.. terribly.. for some reason it seems to be eating away at my health rating beside my user id.. with each loss, my health seems to be dropping from this virus.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    07 Feb '05 08:11
    yes.. terribly.. for some reason it seems to be eating away at my health rating beside my user id.. with each loss, my health seems to be dropping from this virus.
    Hmm. You might want to see a doctor about that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree