1. Joined
    10 Nov '09
    Moves
    22 Jan '10 03:30
    This is the first game I've played here...I have read the FAQ, etc....when I move my pawn into the last row it remains a pawn and does not offer a switch to other pieces as in the example...then, if I click submit, it will not submit...is there something else I'm supposed to be doing for the pawn promotion....
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '10 03:36
    you have to move noramly when you place the pawn on the promoted square.. then the options for which piece you want to turn your pawn into will come up, you pick which one you want and then it's your opponents move.

you're welcome.
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Jan '10 03:36
    Originally posted by Steve Martin
    This is the first game I've played here...I have read the FAQ, etc....when I move my pawn into the last row it remains a pawn and does not offer a switch to other pieces as in the example...then, if I click submit, it will not submit...is there something else I'm supposed to be doing for the pawn promotion....
    You're in check. You must get out of check first.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '10 03:39
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    You're in check. You must get out of check first.
    yes i see that now... when the square turn orange it been it's an illegal move.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree